Invacare semi-electric homecare bed with innerspring mattress or optional foam mattress and full-length rails. The Invacare semi-electric bed combines effortless positioning of the upper body and knees with the economy of manual bed height adjustment. The pendant control provides motorized positioning of the upper body and/or knees. A manual crank located at the foot end of the bed adjusts bed frame height for caregiver assistance. Specifications: patient weight capacity: 350 lb., sleep surface 80″l x 36″W, dimensions: 88″l x 15″-23″h x 36″W
- BED PACKAGE: The Semi Electric hospital bed allows effortless motorized positioning of the head and knee section, with a manual bed height crank. Included is a comfortable, high quality innerspring mattress or an upgraded foam mattress and full-length bed rails
- BED SPECS: Reinforced steel bed frame measures 88″ long x 36″ wide x 15″-23″ adjustable height, and has a weight capacity 350 lbs.
- MATTRESS: High quality, 312 coil innerspring mattress features a durable, vinyl cover to ensure firm and comfortable support for users. 80″ L x 36″ W x 6.5″ D or a high quality foam mattress provides comfort and durability and measures 80″ L x 36″ W x 5.5″ D
- FULL LENGTH BED RAILS: Durable full length bed rail, chrome-plated steel construction with easy, tool-less installation
- ELECTRICAL COMPONENTS: Quiet motor with water proof enclosure, raises head and knee section. Double insulated electrical components and wiring for added safety and durability. The ergonomic hand pendent is also waterproof for easy cleaning.
Bed Frame Made in the USA!
Professional On-Site White Glove Setup and Assembly
We require Professional On-Site White Glove Setup and Assembly with all of our products. The hospital bed is manufactured, packaged and arrives disassembled in five (5) separate heavy boxes requiring setup.
Many people think that they can have a friend/family member help or hire a handyman to unload the box from the shipping truck, move it inside and assemble it. We are here to make life just a little easier as our White Glove Setup arrives via lift gate truck, or with two delivery persons, when necessary. Item(s) are unpacked and packaging debris removed from customer premises. Item(s) are assembled as needed and powered up.
Redelivery charges for missed appointments or refused product will apply. Our White Glove Setup and Delivery pricing represents delivery to a Standard Zone Area (representing 88% of the population in the United States), door to door from our warehouse within 7 to 10 days based on customer availability. Deliveries are scheduled with the customer to residential locations only and with a 4-hour delivery window during standard hours of operations.