Pride Mobility’s leading line of portable mobility scooters changed up the game again with the Go-Go® Ultra X 4-Wheel.
The world’s favorite mobility scooter maker created an economy-class 4-wheel scooter that pushes the limits of what most people expect in an economy 4-wheel scooter.
It’s got power, speed, comfort, and the reliability that you’d expect from any Pride Mobility device. Yes, even one in the economy class.
With Go-Go Ultra X 4-Wheel, you get tremendous potential, up to 8.9 miles on a single charge, allowing you to go out and get more of what you want from life. It also has speed, driven by a 24-volt DC motor, and tops out at 4.1 mph. Four wheels give you stability and comfort while you cruise across different terrains.
The Go Go Ultra X comes apart in 5 pieces, the heaviest piece weighs only 34lbs. The seat swivels to make entering and exiting your scooter smoother. It’s easy to take apart for transport, and the individual pieces are small enough to fit in the trunk of even the smallest car
Professional On-Site White Glove Setup and Assembly
We require Professional On-Site White Glove Setup and Assembly with all of our Pride Mobility Lift Chairs and Mobility Scooters. Your item will arrive disassembled in one large, heavy box requiring setup.
Many people think that they can have a friend/family member help or hire a handyman to unload the box from the shipping truck, move it inside and assemble it. We are here to make life just a little easier as our White Glove Setup arrives via lift gate truck, or with two delivery persons, when necessary. Item(s) are unpacked and packaging debris removed from customer premises. Item(s) are assembled as needed and powered up.
Redelivery charges for missed appointments or refused products will apply. Our White Glove Setup and Delivery pricing represent delivery to a Standard Zone Area (representing 88% of the population in the United States), door to door from our warehouse within 7 to 10 days based on customer availability. Deliveries are scheduled with the customer to residential locations only and with a 4-hour delivery window during standard hours of operations.
- 300 lbs. weight capacity
- (3W) Up to 4.3 mph maximum speed; (4) up to 4.1 mph maximum speed
- (3W) up to 8 miles per charge at 200 lbs., (4W) up to 8.9 miles per charge at 200 lbs.
- New! Mesh back, 17”x17” compact foldable seat
- Easy-to-grip tiller adjustment knob
- A standard front basket provides storage
- Feather-touch disassembly easily disassembles into 5 lightweight pieces for transport and storage
- The charger port is conveniently located on the tiller to charge your scooter. The dual voltage charger permits charging the battery pack on-board or off-board for added convenience
- Stable, front frame-mounted seat post
- Pride’s exclusive black, non-scuffing tires
Pride® FDA Class II Medical Devices are designed to aid individuals with mobility impairments
Meeting and Exceeding High Standards for your Peace of Mind.
Your Pride product has undergone thorough product testing to ensure safety, durability and performance.
Our power chairs, scooters and lift chairs are Food & Drug Administration (FDA) approved medical products that require specific testing prior to release for public use.
The testing requirements accepted by the FDA were developed by the American National Standards Institute/Rehabilitation Engineering & Assistive Technology Society of North America (ANSI/RESNA).
The tests are conducted in accordance with the requirements of the ANSI/RESNA Test Standards and complement an additional stringent testing regiment developed by Pride’s Research & Development Team.
All products have passed, and in many cases, exceeded test criteria set forth, assuring the high level of quality synonymous with Pride.
Some of the items our testing criteria include are:
- Product Stability & Brakes Effectiveness Tests
- Fatigue & Impact Strength Verification Tests
- Overall Product Performance Verification
- Dimensional Requirement Compliance
- Product Durability & Reliability Testing
- Material Protective Coating Testing Verification
- Misuse and Abuse Testing
- Ergonomic Verification
- Environmental Testing for Adverse Weather Operation Conditions
- Electronic Systems Performance and Durability
- Chemical and Bio-Contamination Analysis Testing for Toxicity Verification
- Cal 117 Flammability Test Compliance for Seating Foam and Fabric Components
- UL94VO Flammability Testing for Compliance of Plastic Components
- Electromagnetic Compatibility (EMC)