Invacare full electric homecare bed with innerspring or optional foam mattress and full-length rails. The easy-to-use control provides motorized positioning of the upper body and knees, and also adjusts bed frame height for efficient use of accessories and for safe and easy transfer. Specifications: patient weight capacity: 350 lb., sleep surface 80″ L x 36″ W, 85″ long, 36″ wide, adjustable height 15.5″-21.5″
- BED PACKAGE: The Fully Electric hospital bed allows effortless motorized positioning of the head and knee section, with motorized bed height adjustment. Included is a comfortable, high quality innerspring or foam mattress and full-length bed rails
- BED SPECS: The carbon steel material and the double support structure gives the Invacare Value Care Full-Electric Bed high loading capacity and stable deck adjustment; 85″ long, 36″ wide, adjustable height 15.5″-21.5″ height
- MATTRESS: High quality, 312 coil innerspring mattress features a durable, vinyl cover to ensure firm and comfortable support for users. 80″ L x 36″ W x 6.5″ D or a high-quality foam mattress provides comfort and durability and measures 80″ L x 36″ W x 5.5″ D
- FULL-LENGTH BED RAILS: Durable full length bed rail, chrome-plated steel construction with easy, tool-less installation
- ELECTRICAL COMPONENTS: Motor with water proof enclosure, raises head and knee sections, and bed height. The easy to assemble/disassemble dual-motor system comes with a battery backup feature. BATTERY SOLD SEPARATELY
Professional On-Site White Glove Setup and Assembly
We require Professional On-Site White Glove Setup and Assembly with all of our products. The hospital bed is manufactured, packaged and arrives disassembled in five (5) separate heavy boxes requiring setup.
Many people think that they can have a friend/family member help or hire a handyman to unload the box from the shipping truck, move it inside and assemble it. We are here to make life just a little easier as our White Glove Setup arrives via lift gate truck, or with two delivery persons, when necessary. Item(s) are unpacked and packaging debris removed from customer premises. Item(s) are assembled as needed and powered up.
Redelivery charges for missed appointments or refused product will apply. Our White Glove Setup and Delivery pricing represents delivery to a Standard Zone Area (representing 88% of the population in the United States), door to door from our warehouse within 7 to 10 days based on customer availability. Deliveries are scheduled with the customer to residential locations only and with a 4-hour delivery window during standard hours of operations.